For GRADES 3/4
Each morning (some mornings will be rotating groups to give students a testing break)
Reward Activities will be allowed on some days to honor the effort students are putting into the state testing. Students have to have quiet and calm behavior to earn these rewards.
There are 4 tests: English, Math, English Performance Task, Math Performance Task
- The performance task includes interactive lesson, so it will not all be on the computer (although much is as well).
- There is a LOT of reading involved on this test so students may be tired and frustrated.
- We are supporting them with this and if you want to follow up at home with praise or rewards that's great!
Block 3 for testing window is as follows:
5/20 Wednesday: Whole Class Sport Activity
5/21 Thursday: Dance as usual! (earn an iPad Pass)
5/22 Friday: A Fun Friday Movie & pop-corn
Monday: NO SCHOOL
5/26 Tuesday: OT Centers as usual (earn an iPad Pass)
5/27 Wednesday: Mid-week Movie reward!!! Great job!!!
Many students may finish, which we will continue to other school activities and if the majority are not done regular testing will resume. Of they mostly are complete the following two days will be for make-up students only.
5/28 Thursday: Dance PERFORMANCE!!!!
5/29 Friday: A Fun Friday Movie & pop-corn & the Kermesse school fair!!!
The students will be showing off their awesome dance skills so please come and join us for their presentation/performance @ 1:00PM :-)
Our students have been working really hard on their dance skills and the instructor is fabulous!
We would like to invite friends family and SCOE staff to join us in celebrating their hard work and the end of the school year. Please come join us for our Hip Hop Dance performance May 28th, 1:00 @ FACS (amphitheater).
Bring your cameras!:)
5/29 Friday (for students):
- Your students will be participating in the Kermesse event from 11:45A to 1:30P. The schedule for SCOE students will be as follows:
- 12:10P to 12:50P SCOEteachers toassistwithsupervisingtheirstudentsonthefieldduringboothactivities
- 12:50P to 1:05P Please help move them towards the prize tables so that they may collect their prizes
- 1:30P Please escort your class back to the classroom